• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Reposted in NIS Forum by Hok - The excellent results were for NIS, Not NS - Results chart was labeled wrong.

The date of the PC Mag article led me astray.

I have re-posted in NIS Forum.

It shows excellent results comparing NIS to paid for competitors in "real world testing"

New thread is here: https://community.norton.com/forums/kudos-symantec-latest-test-results-nis

But I assume that if anything, in real world testing NS should perform at least as well, if not better than NIS.

Sorry for my error. Posted originally out of exuberance about NS.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Reposted in NIS Forum by Hok - The excellent results were for NIS, Not NS - Results chart was labeled wrong.

I usually do not care much for the tests that are performed by so-called experts over the Internet.
But for passionate followers of these tests, this would be a further proof that NIS is not disastrous at all as some have wanted to made it look in various posts and elsewhere.

Sandro
Kudos0

Re: Reposted in NIS Forum by Hok - The excellent results were for NIS, Not NS - Results chart was labeled wrong.

hok,

You edited the post, but the graphs showed Norton Security and non NIS, if I saw them properly.

Sandro
Kudos0

Yes Sandro - but the actual report shows the product as being done with NIS

http://dennistechnologylabs.com/reports/s/a-m/2014/DTL_2014_Q3_Home.1.1.pd

Again, my apologies.

Kudos0

Hok, the last link you posted does not work, check the URL

Thanks

Sandro
Kudos0

You guys work out the details.  Article already posted by Krusty13

Bitdefender Rating Slips in Independent Test

Posted: 04-Nov-2014 | 5:38PM • 0 Replies • Permalink

Kudos0

bjm,

hok started a new thread on the NIS/NAV /N360 forum and yes, I also saw the post from Krusty

Sandro
Kudos0

The report originally listed Norton Security as tested in error. http://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/dtl-anti-virus-protection-report-...

Actually, you are right and I made a mistake. We tested Norton Security in a separate test around the same time, but slightly later. The report above included Norton Internet Security and not Norton Security.

Thanks very much for pointing out the error, which we have now corrected in an updated version (1.1) of the report.

Kind regards,
Simon

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.