Norton Security & Norton Security with Backup 22.1 update available
We have completed testing our latest update of Norton Security and Norton Security with Backup 22.214.171.124, and have released the update. This update is available for all languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate. A reboot will be required for Windows XP & Vista customers, however no reboot will be required for Windows 7 or Windows 8 customers.
To verify you have the update, launch the Main User Interface, click on Support, and select About.
The FAQ's below answers some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 126.96.36.199. This update is currently available via LiveUpdate only.
2. When will I receive the patch?
All Norton Security and Norton Security with Backup customers will receive this patch via LiveUpdate. You can run LiveUpdate manually, or wait for it to be run in the background to receive the patch.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
You can run LiveUpdate manually to install the patches.
4. What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes in NS/NSBU 188.8.131.52:
- Fixes the slow shutdown issue - link
- Fixes "Performance Graph appears blank" issue - link, link
- Fixes an issue where Norton Security/ Norton Security with Backup AutoFix hangs in certain situations - link, link
- Fixes various Norton product installation issues