• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

360 Premium back up failure to new My Book

After I back up I can see the back up file on My Book but at 99% of the back up - it says there was an error and gives me this message

Unauthorised access blocked (access Process data)

Actor: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONHOST.EXE

Actor PID: 7844

Target: C:\Programme Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\buvss.exe

Target PID: 6472

Action: Access Process Data

Reaction: Unauthorised access blocked.

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop and I set Norton to back up to My Book on the correct drive.

i don't have a clue what all the above means but can anybody identify what or if I am doing something wrong please?

Thanks

BoSS  ;)

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: 360 Premium back up failure to new My Book

Hi BornOnShorehamStreet.

Welcome to the Norton Community Forums.

I have no idea what is going on, but I will try and help you.

1. How did you select the files to be backed up?  Did you use the Norton default settings or have you made your own selection?
  2. When you refer to "My Book on the correct drive" what exactly do you mean?  Do you mean that you are using a "My Book" drive and that you have checked that the appropriate drive letter is being used in Norton backup?
  3. Assuming the above interpretation is correct.... when you look at the "My Drive" do you see a folder N360_BACKUP in the root of the drive?  If so how large is it and how many subdirectories are in it?
  4. Have you previously done any successful backups with N360 whether to the "My Book" or not?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Mike

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.