• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Site Owner Verification

Hi, can you help me verifying my website. I always get failed verification even I tried the meta name method. I also tried the HTML upload on my root folder. You may check it here. http://www.madridfusionmanila.com/nortonsw_eb3be380-b68f-0.html.

Can you help us how we can have a manual verification of the site.

Thank you!

Respuestas

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Site Owner Verification

Hello Marvin_D,

Your HTML file looks okay and I will notify the Safe Web team.. Please allow them a few days to respond back to you in this thread.

In the mean time, please check the spelling of the URL as registered on Norton Safe Web.  It must be an exact match.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."   Edward R. Murrow
Kudos0

Hi Marvin_D,

We have manually verified ownership of your website 'madridfusionmanila.com'.

Cops

Kudos0

Hello Marvin_D

Do you also need to have your website tested? Usually after verification comes testing so you can have a green go.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

It appears the site was tested and rated as Safe:

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=madridfusionmanila.com

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."   Edward R. Murrow
Kudos0

Hello Phil

I saw that, but usually Cops would list that link and say it was clean.. So I was just checking.

Thanks

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.