• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

automatically open my Norton vault when windows start not showing after upgrade

Automatically open my Norton vault when windows start not showing after upgrade.

It is unsafe to fill in my password after time I have to start windows for simple reason: As we all aware there is spyware not detected by Norton and that can cause major issue.

Can some one tell me How to fix this issue. Thank you

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: automatically open my Norton vault when windows start not showing after upgrade

Hi wilywizzzz,

It sounds like you have gone from a Local Vault (which has the option to " Automatically open my vault when windows starts") to an Online (Cloud) Vault.

Local Vault

Online Vault

Please let us know if this answers your question. 

Kudos0

Re: automatically open my Norton vault when windows start not showing after upgrade

Thank you for the reply.

How do I go back to Local Vault I like that better.

Kudos1 Stats

You can go back with the instructions here.  As long as you have had a local vault at some time it is possible to regain it if you have been converted to the online vault. Check the information gathered by user elsewhere in this thread.   https://community.norton.com/en/forums/retaining-your-local-vault

Read through the thread as there are some clarifications further into the thread.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.