• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Close buttons in Firefox tabs.

There is an issue with my Firefox now - close buttons in Firefox disappear if I get out of full screen mode (watch some film in full sceen in FF and then press ESC for example). It happens ONLY if 3 or more tabs opened in FF (I don't see this issue if I have 2 tabs opened there). Also this issue solves if I just open\close one tab. This bug was on my system before windows reinstallation and still happens now. And it doesn't reproduse untill I install Norton so I think it happens because of it. I use FF 49.0.2 and NS 22.8. Who have this issue too?

Labels: Firefox 50

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Close buttons in Firefox tabs.

What happens if you refresh all tabs?

Try disabling the Use Hardware Acceleration in FF settings.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Refresh don't help. Disabling acceleration is not a good solution...

Kudos0

Disabling acceleration is not a good solution...

Not sure why you say that. I have seen many issues over time that were resolved by disabling this function in FF. It does not make any noticeable difference in performance of FF given current CPUs.

Kudos0

Vitalik93: And it doesn't reproduce until I install Norton so I think it happens because of it.

Um, real-time protection besides Norton ..?

Kudos0

I don't know. Maybe it happens after Firefox or Windows cleanup...
Kudos0

"Not sure why you say that. I have seen many issues over time that were resolved by disabling this function in FF. It does not make any noticeable difference in performance of FF given current CPUs." - I just don't want to disable it. There should be a fix by Sym...
Kudos0

But have you tried it as a diagnostic step? It could indicate an issue with your graphics drivers.

Kudos0

It can't be a driver issue. I installed latest Nvidia driver right after system reinstallation and I checked this issue before Norton installation - close buttons didn't disappear untill I install Norton. If it would be a driver issue this buttons disappeared from the moment when I install Nvidia drivers...
Kudos0

But did you try it as a diagnostic step?

Kudos0

Nope, I'll try it tomorrow.
Kudos0

Disabling hardware acceleration in Firefox don't help me...

Kudos0

@Vitalik93: 

1. I am using the latest version of FF & NS on a Win7 computer.

2. Then, you may try the below option:

• Export all of your personal data in Firefox like saved bookmarks
  • Try resetting FF to its default configurations;
  • Perform a clean uninstallation if the 2nd step above does not work. Then, do a new install of FF later.
PUP Hunter PRO: Just TRYING to save the world (U) from cyber threats, A single blog post, at a time, and ONCE & FOR ALL. (A fan of Nadia_Kovacs)
Kudos0

Didn't help

Kudos0

Have you asked at the Mozilla forums?

Kudos0

Nope. By the way, I noticed that this issue reproduces (for example) when I minimize some video on youtube or some picture on vk.com. But everything was fine yesterday when I minimize movie, played with flash player...

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.