• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton Core Security Plus - AutoRenewal price

I think my new Norton Core is awesome. So I setup automatic renewal. But what is the annual rate for Norton Core Security Plus? This is not detailed anywhere that I have seen. At the risk of being picky, when I set up auto renewal, I'd like to know what amount I will be charged. Please advise.

Respuestas

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Norton Core Security Plus - AutoRenewal price

See the information in the Core FAQ here.  Scroll down to the Does Norton Core come with a subscription section.

After your free year, you will be billed $9.99 US per month.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos1 Stats

Will that be billed monthly or do we have a choice of annually? I have not seen that option anywhere I have looked. If given the option, I would rather pay $120/yr instead of $10/mo.

Kudos1 Stats

It is billed monthly after the initial one-year complimentary subscription to Norton Core Security Plus. Thanks.

Tony Weiss | Norton Forums Global Community Manager | Symantec Corporation
Kudos1 Stats

Wow. So that's a lot. My phone and tablets are from Apple, so the app that Core asks me to install on my devices does not exist. And I have LifeLock Standard, which costs me $110 per year. I think Norton has a little work to do if they want to keep me as a subscriber.

To make my point I have disabled auto-renewal. When the time comes to renew, I will consider what Norton has to offer, but auto-renewal is out of the question at this time.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.