• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Identity safe does not load

when i go to identitysafe.norton.com, i am asked to sign in. after i do so, the Enter Vault Password screen pops up. after i enter the password, the screen changes to identitysafe/home, and says i have 126 logons, but all i see is a spinning wheel, that depicts it is loading, but it never does. 

also, when i attempt to sign into identity safe from norton security on my desktop, i don't get any response at all. it never opens the vault sign in window.

i am running windows 7, and the version of norton security is 22.10.1.10

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Identity safe does not load

Hello Mike. Download and run the removal / reinstall tool from here:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v60392881_EndUserProfile_en_us

Reinstall your product. Run liveupdate until no update are available then reboot. Once rebooted run liveupdate again until no updates are available. Reboot a second time. Next if you use IE open it and check for your add-ons being enabled per my screenshot

For Chrome and others check that you have your extensions downloaded, and enabled.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.295 / N360 Deluxe 22.18.0.213 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

i did nothing, and today everything works fine. i do not know what happened, or why, but i'm happy, and that is all that matters.

mike

Kudos0

Good news!! My suggestions will be there in case this occurs again. Have a grand weekend.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.295 / N360 Deluxe 22.18.0.213 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.