• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Wallet Entries

When I select wallet on identity safe my payments entries are not listed. If I try to re-enter the information it says it already exists. My address list is visible but doesn't have credit card information

Labels: Cards

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Wallet Entries

[Admin Edit: Comment moved to thread of its own: Norton Security Suite wallet entries]

Kudos0

Heatmark

Sorry for late reply. What browser are you using when you access your ID Safe vault?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Window 10, IE11

Kudos0

Heatmark

I just checked my IE 11 on Win 10, and ID Safe showed the updated wallet information.

How long has this been going on? 

Have you run LiveUpdate manually a few times, restarting as necessary, until no updates are available. 

Kudos0

My NIS is an upgraded multi device version last December. I just notice this problem within the last month. I had no need to update any information.

Kudos0

To confirm.. It is when you access the vault from the Norton Toolbar in IE that you cannot see the wallet entries?

Try opening your Norton Security product and click on your email address at the top right. Click on Sign Out. Restart your computer then try logging into your ID Safe vault. You will have to first enter your Norton Account email and password, before entering the vault password. Then see if the wallet entries appear.

My NIS is an upgraded multi device version last December. I just notice this problem within the last month. I had no need to update any information.

But have you run LiveUpdate manually a few times, restarting as necessary, until no updates are available?

Something else you can check, is to see if you have disabled the Windows Fast Startup feature. If you use Windows 8/8.1 or 10, there can be an issue with the Fast Start feature.. See more information here.

Kudos0

I have a fix! Actually, not too ingenious. I'm simply creating new Wallet entries manually, some with iPhone, some with iPad. When I do this, I see duplicate entries in my NSS/IS Wallet. I delete the old copy. The newly created copy seems to sync across devices! I do not see any Wallet categoryy online in the browser, but there is a "Cards" category. The Cards category also has no edit icon to the right like seen with Logins and Notes. Cards contains only my single address item. Though seemingly weird, I assume this is normal. Yet the information is immediately transferred between my devices (including NSS/IS on PC) when I save these new Wallet items. Creating these items with identical data still creates the duplicate, so I make one letter different in the comments to tell the two apart. I will complete this task, test, and report back. Maybe this gives a clue to what's going on (?).

Heatmark, maybe you could try this, even if just creating a bogus entry in the Wallet to see if it shows up on your devices.

Kudos0

Meade

I have had your issues split from those of Heatmark. If you can reply in this new thread.  https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-security-suite-wallet-entries

Thanks

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.