Norton 22.11.2 Product Update available now
Norton Security 22.11.2 is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate.
This update is available for the following Norton products with versions 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 (Partner Layouts):
- Norton Security (Standard, Deluxe, Premium)
- Norton Security with Backup
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Suite (Comcast)
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 22.11.2, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
The FAQs below answers some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 220.127.116.11
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is only available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes in Norton Security, Norton Security with Back Up, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton Antivirus and Norton Security Suite 22.11:
- New Norton Security Toolbar extension for Firefox (Starting Firefox 57) - <See details>
- Additional flow to enable the Norton extensions in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome & Firefox. The Norton extensions page will be automatically launched after the 22.11.2 product update.
- Fixed an issue where BSOD occurs with Norton and x299 Chipset Motherboards - thread
- Fixed an issue where Norton automatically triggers the OneDrive file sync
- Other minor bug fixes
Reboot required for Windows XP and Windows Vista
Note: You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version in all the operating systems
Note: Norton 22.11.2 supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 10 Anniversary Update & 10 Creators Update