• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Autofill No Longer Working for Amazon

Autofill has always worked for Amazon.  Now, it doesn't.  Windows 10, latest IE, all updates applied, LU updated.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Autofill No Longer Working for Amazon

If it is only one site with the issue, it is possible that Amazon changed something on their login page.

You can report the site to the ID Safe team from your product.

From the Norton Toolbar in IE or Chrome, Navigate to the login page you are having problems with. Then click on Vault is Open on the Norton Toolbar. Then click on Options beside Current Site. From there click on Report an issue with this site. Then follow the directions.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I'm having the same problem, not only with Amazon, but also all of my Live.com (MS) accounts.  Then there are times, when all works normally - but not often.  In order to log in, I have to open vault, then copy the U'name, paste it into the site's logon page for U'name,  then click Next - the password entry box doesn't display.  Then the password page displays (blank), and I'll repeat the above steps to enter the PW.  A major inconvenience.

This has been going on for the past couple of weeks, but the frequency of autofill failing is increasing.

Toyman

Kudos0

Toyman

It could be that Live has changed something on their login pages. I would suggest reporting the Live login issue using the method I noted above.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.