• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Scammed by Fake Norton Core and no way out.

Hello All, I will try to make this short. I have been living in hell the past seven months, I just realized 2 days ago that I was calling the fake tech support and giving them all they need because they always force me to log in my computer through screen sharing and at first I thought that must be normal so they can see if I was hacked but then I get hacked more and more every time I call them and it is just one center I even memorized their voices .now its too late to cry, the problem is they have concurred my computers phone TV, anything that is electronic in my house. stole money from my bank account, I made a police report about and in one month I had a full background check report was in my mail that I never asked for, plus 17 ATM cards were replaced that I never asked for, I am in a total mess, all my browsers are hacked my photos and personal emails were leaked, it reached the point where I have threatened to get shot. and i get African American guys waiting for me outside my building really angry I said Hi then they call me  get the F away Nazi, Permanently this group are spreading rumors that I am recast and perhaps get hurt. it all because of this piece of junk Norton Core, now you guys might say why dont you call Norton core, if you have any idea how to reach the real Norton Core department, that is not in India please help me by providing this information, i need the north america Norton. all my calls and emails are redirected to somewhere not the intended destination I want. I try to email the police officer that is taking care of my case, but somehow I cant email any police department, and i cant call the number i want to call even i cant brows what i want. if i search for police department , I will get sorry the page is not reachable, or check your internet, all my browsing pages are injected with java scripts and more. I have screen shots of everything I feel its odd. yesterday I decided to try chatting with core support and I checked the page source, then I asked the agent what is this script mean, he said that he is not allowed to tell me and I kept insisting then he hangup the chat or sent it to some one else that said he has no idea whats going on, and the same thing with the second guy, he wouldn't explain then hangup on me, I have done a lot of research by my self, I found out that I am connected to an Azure server, and many other strange IP dresses. thank you 

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Scammed by Fake Norton Core and no way out.

this is way strange no one is responding to this either

Kudos1 Stats

No one is responding, because, as volunteer users, we really cannot solve any of your issues. We have forwarded this thread for escalation, but there is a holiday in the US today, so no one to look at your thread.

If you fell victim to a scam, that is hardly anything Norton is responsible for. So not really sure what you feel Norton can do for you.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thank you

and I pay for this service , and for them to receive the money is easy but I cant call them? this is out of this world. I am not a free user, and I need any Norton rep from the US to contact me ASAP. they have cloned my phone so every time I call I get directed to the same scammer this is my problem, thank you for forwarding the thread as even my emails never get to them and I never get a response other than " can I access to your computer" .

Kudos0

I don't know where you got the support number from but they do have an official support #?  Also, I don't know how what or how they are going to do anything with your phone.  I would suggest you go to your carrier to change your phone.  I would also suggest that you boot up in Windows safe mode and run Norton Security software that came with your Core subscription to remove viruses that might have been installed on your computer by the fake Norton support persons that you contacted.

Kudos0

Hello

The real Norton Support people also want to remote into your computer depending what your issue is. Since you can type in the Forum, you can click on this link and you will be able to chat with Norton Support. You are also given a phone number you can call. Norton does not have support by email.

www.norton.com/contactcs

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 270 I E 11 Chrome latest one
Kudos0

thank you all, I still don't know how to get real help from real Norton, as obviously no responds from them here. I asked the scammer to give me an email or phone number to the head quarter or where I can complain he said they don't have any, then he keeps insisting to know what happen to my router, why is it not online and who is my internet provider, I finally made him convinced that he will not get this information any more, then I asked him to call me back because I cant hear him very well. look at this phone number and you decide guys if this is Norton number 4088442400 just google it. and HELLO ANY NORTON CORE SUPPORT HERE??

Kudos0

Any body has the real phone number to share?

Kudos0

floplot's link goes to the genuine Norton support. Any phone numbers presented depend on where in the world you live.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

dream21:

[..] look at this phone number and you decide guys if this is Norton number 4088442400 just google it.[..]

FWIW ~ my call hears "phone number not in service".

Kudos0

Hello

I just checked that phone number in Google. I stopped looking after I got  to page 3 and I saw so many listings.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 270 I E 11 Chrome latest one