• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

iPhoneでノートン ID セーフ (Norton ID Safe)

iPhoneでノートン ID セーフを使用していますが、iOS版完全リニューアル後、Data vaultの「ログイン情報」から登録済みサイトに「サインイン」をタップすると、正しいサイトのログイン画面が表示されず、ノートン ID セーフで最後に開いたサイト(タブに表示されている最後に開いたサイト)が表示されてしまいます。

但し、この現象はiPhoneで「ノートン ID セーフ」にログインし、データ保管庫の「ログイン情報」からサイトにログインをタップした最初のみに発生する現象です。続けて違うサイトにログインをすると正しいサイトのログイン画面がリンクされています。

私の不具合改善の希望は、iPhoneでノートン ID セーフを閉じたときに、開いた全てのサイトをクリアーし、開いたサイトの履歴を残さないで欲しい。言い換えれば、「タブ」アイコンをタップしたときに表示される開いた全てのタブ(ページ)をノートン ID セーフを閉じたときにクリアーしてくれれば、次にiPhoneでノートン ID セーフを再起動したときにこのような現象は起こらないと思われます。
なお、この現象は、iPhoneからノートン ID セーフを起動したときに起こる現象で、パソコンでは不具合は発生しません。

I use Norton ID Safe on the iPhone, but after the iOS version has been completely renewed, when I tap "Sign in" on the registered site from "Login information" of Data vault, the login screen of the correct site is not displayed and Norton ID The safe and last opened site (the last opened site displayed on the tab) will be displayed.

However, this phenomenon occurs only when you first log in to Norton ID Safe on the iPhone and tap Log in to the site from the login information of the vault. The login screen of the correct site is linked when continuing to log in to another site.

My hope for improvement is that when you close Norton ID Safe on iPhone, clear all open sites and don't leave a history of open sites. In other words, if you clear all open tabs (pages) that appear when you tap the tab icon when you close Norton ID Safe, the next time you restart Norton ID Safe on your iPhone It seems that this phenomenon does not occur.
Note that this is a phenomenon that occurs when launching Norton ID Safe from the iPhone, and no problem occurs on the computer.