• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Error: (9011,100) trying to set up vpn...

Keep getting this message when attempting to fix failed installation of the Secure VPN.

Advice says make sure the account I'm using has administrator access.  I only have on account on my laptop and it *does* have administrator access.  Looking for next step to resolve this issue.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Error: (9011,100) trying to set up vpn...

Your forum labels show Norton 360. Is this VPN installation that fails part of the new 360 product, or is it a standalone version of Secure VPN that is failing to install?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I believe it's part of the new 360 product - an upgrade I received & installed a few weeks ago.

Kudos0

Maybe a reinstall of your 360 product will help resolve this error.  Download and run the Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool, and use the Advanced  Remove Only option.    www.norton.com/nrt   Then restart your computer and log into your Norton Account and download the 360 product again. Be sure you run LiveUpdate manually a few times, restarting as necessary, until no updates are available.

Then restart your computer once more and test.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I did as diected reinstalled 360 product using Advanced ReMove Only option, restarted downloaded and installed 360, ran LiveUpdate maually a few times, restarting until no updates were available. Continue to have error: 9011, 100

Kudos0

I have 3 systems. VPN is working on 2 but the 3rd one gives the same error even after a new install of Norton 360.

Jim  

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.