• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Safe Web Team help - University email website blocked suddenly

Hello,

Good day and happy New Year to you all at the Norton Safe Web team. Thank you as always for checking websites and keeping browsing safe. I am writing this post to ask for a re-evaluation (marking "green") of my University email website "mail.rwth-aachen.de". This is the primary email website of RWTH Aachen University used by over 60,000 students, staff and researchers. I have been using this email since October 2012 and not once have I had a problem or security threat. But yesterday suddenly the website was blocked off Norton Safe Web with a reproted threat of 1.

I would be really grateful if you could please take the time to verify the website and mark it green again. Thank you and waiting for your reply. Have a great day!

Sincere Regards

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Safe Web Team help - University email website blocked suddenly

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=mail.rwth-aachen.de 

We'll need response from Norton Safe Web team.

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi mirrorflame

We have manually analyzed your site 'mail.rwth-aachen.de' and found it to be clean so we have changed its rating to green.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=mail.rwth-aachen.de

Cops

Kudos0

Hello mirrorflame

Your university email program should be working now.. Since your issue is now solved, could you please mark your thread as solved. To do this, please pick out the post which solved your issue. Then click on Mark As Solution on the bottom of the post. Doing this will show that your thread is solved.

Could you also please fill out the Feedback on the upper right hand side of the page?

Have a Good Night and

Thankks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.20.1.69. Core Firmware 288 Android App 2.23 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Thank you for the quick and clear reply! Yes, it is working now clearly. I will now mark this post as closed and fill out the feedback! Thank you so much! Have a great day!