• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton Vault

My Norton vault is just turning and not opening where I can log in. My browser is chrome and Feedback Hub keep popping in and out so I know there have been a task where it will not open been added on web. I launch my vpn before I came on and now it want let me open my vault. This makes the third time this week with this issue. Need help Norton .

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Norton Vault

My browser is chrome....

Chrome Beta?

I launch my vpn before I came on and now it want let me open my vault.

Norton Secure VPN?

....and Feedback Hub keep popping in and out so I know there have been a task where it will not open been added on web.

Feedback Hub is a universal app bundled with Windows 10. It is designed to allow users—and in particular, Windows Insider users—to provide feedback, feature suggestions, and bug reports for the operating system.

Windows Insider?

Kudos0

Re: Norton Vault

I have had problems with opening password manager in Chrome also. I use Norton's VPN and enable it before opening up Chrome. This week, when I try to open up password manager in Chrome, the page would try to open then bump me out. I set up the Cloud to backup my password manager, I tried uninstalling the extension in Chrome and reinstalled it. I finally tried turning VPN off, then it worked. Then I had to turn VPN back on again. This defeats the purpose of enabling the VPN prior to getting on the internet. Am I missing something?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.