Norton 22.15 for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP0 is now available!
[Updated on 24th September: Norton Security 18.104.22.168 has been released for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 SP0 customers.
This build contains minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Note: This is a throttled release.]
We are pleased to announce that Norton 22.15.3 for Windows is now available. This build is available via LiveUpdate, and will be automatically downloaded and installed.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- Norton Security
- Norton Security with Backup
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security 22.15.3, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 22.214.171.124
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is only available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. What's new in Norton 126.96.36.199?
- Pre-seeding of certificates compatible with NLOK signatures
- New logo changes
- Domain name changes for critical URLs
- Fixed the below issues:
- Other minor fixes and performance enhancements
- Reboot required for Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Norton 22.15.3 supports: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP0