Este hilo del foro necesita una solución
Kudos0

vpn and other features had to be reinstalled more then once in 24 hr period, is this normal?

When 1st installed everything was great. i was exstremely excited. Seeing my 2 phones had been hacked and theyre now trying my PC. Then the morning there after my VPN settings were changed on both the 1 phone i have left, other one was kidnapped and my PC. I turned them back on and 10 mins later they were off again. Then i  reinstalled  that section of my purchase. It didnt change anything  plz understand i am not computer savy by anymeans and after a month or so of dealing with hackers  currupted phone and suspended accounts  its wore on me heavilly. You are the 3rd security brand i am trying out. only 3rd because i was trying to save a few bucks. my regret. So here i am with you guys and i can feel its a battle royale between yous and my haters. is that somewhat of the norm when taking on a new clueless customer  Also and ill try to cut it short when dismissing the other brand of security i think they took some of my drives with them. I have no tool drives im told. and i need help getting a couple back into play quick, but im too anxious of a person to comprehend all the knowledge and directions given to me. I only make matters worse for myself. So i ask PLEASE HELP ME

Im a nervous wreck.

Labels: Norton 360

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: vpn and other features had to be reinstalled more then once in 24 hr period, is this normal?

i CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD AND SHARE A SCREEN SHOT I TOOK WITH YOU, SORRY

Kudos0

Re: vpn and other features had to be reinstalled more then once in 24 hr period, is this normal?

I finally managed to up load a file of things i uploaded that lead to my prob.
Kudos0

Windows 10 x64 21H2 | Mint Cinnamon 21
Kudos0

I think what you might want to do is to reformat your drive and reload a clean copy of Windows and then Norton. 

And no one should click on your link to a zip file.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.