New EAP build 22.214.171.124 is now available! [7th December 2021]
al corriente: 08-Dic-2021 | 12:58AM · 0 Respuestas · Enlace permanente · Translation:
We have a new EAP build 22.21.11 available through LiveUpdate.
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 builds [EAP Channel]. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
What are the changes in this build?
- Introducing Software Updater feature:
The Software Updater feature in your Norton product helps keep supported third party programs up-to-date to eliminate security vulnerabilities.
- Crypto Mining history can be seen in Security History
- Windows 11 customers can see the Context menu entries in the top level on new Windows Context menu
- Bug fixes:
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
- Some of these features may be throttled.
- You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
- Norton 22.21.11 supports Windows 7 SP1 or later with SHA2 Support, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)