Kudos0

Norton Utilities Premium

Norton Utilities Premium ‘disabled’

https://community.norton.com/en/comment/8530783#comment-8530783

I have likewise turned off auto renewal for Norton 360 Premium, since the benefit of having Norton Utilities Premium has been removed, there is likewise no benefit in leaving auto renewal turned on.

Removing Norton Utilities Premium from the auto renewal deal does not appear a wise policy, i.e. not in the interest of Norton.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Norton Utilities Premium

I assume Utilitites Premium is no longer automatically included if you have auto renewal.

My system says to re-activate, and I can obtain a new product key, but it doesn't reactivate.

Kudos0

Re: Norton Utilities Premium

I assume Utilitites Premium is no longer automatically included if you have auto renewal.

You are correct. This bonus offer for having 360 subscription set to auto renew has ended.

A suggestion for getting the Norton Utilities, NU, to activate with a new product key, open your NU and click on the '?' for help and click on About Norton Utilities. From the next screen, click on Change Key. Entering your new key there should reactivate the product.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.