Este hilo del foro necesita una solución
Kudos0

2nd Weird Norton 360 pop-up

Been seeing over the last week late at night a Norton 360 pop-up that says "We've detected new potential threats, scan now" with an orange exclamation mark. However, clicking on the notification doesn't open the app which leads me to believe it's suspicious. I've taken decent care to not download anything from unofficial sources on my device, but usually all Norton 360 notis open the app when tapped on.

Norton's own scanner doesn't detect anything on my Android device. Is this just a bad pop-up but official? Or is it something to worry about. Has anyone else seen this pop-up or can someone from the team confirm its authenticity?

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: 2nd Weird Norton 360 pop-up

Can you post a screenshot of this pop up? Instructions to post screenshots can be found here
https://community.norton.com/forums/how-post-image-forums-0

Are you using your browser when this pops up? If so, it may be a malicious ad on a site you are viewing. 

What device and Android version are you using?

Kudos0

No I wasn't using my browser at the time of the pop-ups, and I don't get Chrome notification pop-ups. S20, and latest android version available. I've cleared my device's chrome tabs now and also scanned with both Norton and Malwarebytes and both appear clear, no new apps have appeared to have been downloaded either, so I should be okay, right? Next time I get the pop-up I will share it, as I haven't seen it today.

Kudos0

Clearing the browser cache and data may have fixed your issue. Let us know if it happens again.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.