Este hilo del foro necesita una solución
Kudos0

My cards got scammed and my bank cut them up. I cannot pay except with a check if that is possible. Checks do work.

I cannot pay with a card for my Norton to protect my computer because of scammers. I would gladly pay

another if someone would tell me address to send it to.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: My cards got scammed and my bank cut them up. I cannot pay except with a check if that is possible. Checks do work.

Norton may be purchased from reputable retail vendors.   
Users still need to provide "payment information" (credit card/debit card/paypal). 

---------------------------------------------

FAQ: Norton subscription and renewal

I have already paid for Norton, why do I have to provide the payment information? ›
You purchased a recurring subscription that renews annually after the initial term. To be able to renew your subscription after the initial term, we need your payment information. The accepted payment methods* may vary depending on the country.

Is there anything I can do to skip this step of providing the payment information? ›
The subscription that you bought requires providing this information before activating it. Once activated, you can still log into your account and cancel the Subscription Renewal.

*Accepted payment methods ›

Japan: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, Nicos, Diners club.
American Express: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
Direct Debit: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain.
Mastercard: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Türkiye, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
PayPal: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
Visa: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Türkiye, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
UnionPay: China.
Google Pay: United States.
Apple Pay: United States.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v126985328