• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Download just the .exe file of NIS 2012.

Hi there,

Can someone please post me the link of where I can download just the .exe file of NIS 2012 (like I could do so with NIS 2011)?  I do not want to use the Norton Download Manager, just the .exe file would do. 

[Unless the Norton Download Manager is considered to be the .exe file from now on.]

Also - I see that NIS 2012 now works with Chrome 10 and above.  Currently, Chrome 13 is the stable version - can I ask; if Chrome updates (i.e.; a minor update), does NIS 2012 update so that the IPS / Toolbar still works?  Or will NIS 2012 update the toolbar if a major update is performed (i.e.; from 13 -> 14)?

Ta,

J_W.  :)

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Download just the .exe file of NIS 2012.

Hi there,

Can someone please post me the link of where I can download just the .exe file of NIS 2012 (like I could do so with NIS 2011)?  I do not want to use the Norton Download Manager, just the .exe file would do. 

[Unless the Norton Download Manager is considered to be the .exe file from now on.]

Also - I see that NIS 2012 now works with Chrome 10 and above.  Currently, Chrome 13 is the stable version - can I ask; if Chrome updates (i.e.; a minor update), does NIS 2012 update so that the IPS / Toolbar still works?  Or will NIS 2012 update the toolbar if a major update is performed (i.e.; from 13 -> 14)?

Ta,

J_W.  :)

Kudos1 Stats

Kudos0

SlamDunkley wrote:

http://uk.norton.com/downloads/trialsoftware/index.jsp

Thanks for linking to the installer.

Norton Internet Security 2012, Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit, Internet Explorer 9Please support my ideas to have an offline/online help system similiar to Microsoft Office help or Windows help for Norton products.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.