• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

GoBack Failure Code: gb_genlog(175)

I'm getting GoBack Failure Code : gb_genlog(175) and I have tried steps from Error: "Goback internal error. Failure code gb_genlog(xxx)" http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/goback.nsf/0/e97e552afdf98a5888256dbb005989d1 but It still does not work. I'm getting gb_genLog(181) now. What should I do? I would really appreciate some's help!

Thanks.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: GoBack Failure Code: gb_genlog(175)

Is there Norton unistall uninstall program from boot-up? 
Kudos0

I was able to disable the GoBack and boot up XP again. You can hit "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "G" at same time when booting up before GoBack comes up. Hopefully, instruction comes up if you want to disable GoBack or not. Hit "F" to disable. It'll re-boot itself and XP will comes back.
Kudos0

I found the downlaod on Norton's site for the download to repair this problem, but can't download the file. Can any tell me how to get this file? 
Kudos0

If you are referring to GB_Prog.exe, you can get it from the following link:

ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/linked_files/GoBack/GB_Prog.exe

To use this, you need to copy this file to a bootable floppy or burn it on a bootable CD.

If you are downloading the Ngbboot.exe file, the same link which is provided by tomomaya in first post works. Its an FTP download link. If you are unable to download it,  FTP access might be blocked on your computer or network.

--Vinod

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.