• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

when do i get Norton 20.2.019

what is the update on  Norton 20.2.0.19?  i went back too my piad verson   in tell norton can wrok  out  thing  with the comcast verson of norton  360 has  that verson  is still on 20.1.0.24  wish is way be hide  heck it dos not even  went us  comcast user ues the norton tool bar yet   thats other   thing why i went back too the paid verson

hmmm dos norton even no  thay the norton  for comcast is even  out? nothing  been said about it in the  fourms

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: when do i get Norton 20.2.019

what is the update on  Norton 20.2.0.19?  i went back too my piad verson   in tell norton can wrok  out  thing  with the comcast verson of norton  360 has  that verson  is still on 20.1.0.24  wish is way be hide  heck it dos not even  went us  comcast user ues the norton tool bar yet   thats other   thing why i went back too the paid verson

hmmm dos norton even no  thay the norton  for comcast is even  out? nothing  been said about it in the  fourms

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi DavidThomas88,

You will receive the 20.2.0.19 when it has been verified by the folks who received it last week and it is reay to go public.  Tony/Tim will update the announcement when it is available.

In regards to NSS, I promise you Norton is very aware of the situation and the latest word is that NSS 20.2 will be released soon.  when it is thre will be an announcement on the Comcast Security Board and FF 16.0.1 compatbility with the NTB will return.  The alternative niow is to use IE9 which has the NTB on the current version, until the update is available.

Kudos0

thanks

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.