• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Access same online Vault from multiple workstation user accounts

My desktop Win 7 Pro,  is used by three family members, each with a windows user login account.   An Identity Safe Vault was created within one of the windows user accounts.  It works fine there and from a laptop.

Now, I wish to let another user on the same PC also be able to open this same Vault.  They have logged into NIS with the same eMail and password account details BUT ID Safe refuses to access the existing online vault.  It keeps wanting to create a new online vault for the other user on this same PC.

So, I don't see why this should be a problem since the Vault is accessible from other PCs.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Access same online Vault from multiple workstation user accounts

My desktop Win 7 Pro,  is used by three family members, each with a windows user login account.   An Identity Safe Vault was created within one of the windows user accounts.  It works fine there and from a laptop.

Now, I wish to let another user on the same PC also be able to open this same Vault.  They have logged into NIS with the same eMail and password account details BUT ID Safe refuses to access the existing online vault.  It keeps wanting to create a new online vault for the other user on this same PC.

So, I don't see why this should be a problem since the Vault is accessible from other PCs.

Kudos0

I just tried this on my system and it worked fine.

What I did...

Log into another Windows user account. Click on Vault Closed on the Norton Toolbar. In the Identity Safe login page, log into the Norton Account with the online vault. Then enter the password for the Online Vault.

What Norton product and version are you using? Support - About

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Hi,

Sorry for issue you are facing.

We are already aware of this issue and people or working on it.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.