• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Discrepancies I see about my trial NIS 2013 subscription.

I am getting different dates as to when my trial subscription of NIS ends. Is there a way for me to find out FOR SURE which is the correct date of which my trial NIS 2013 ends? I am getting a discrepency in dates and not sure which one is the correct date. Please help me figure this out, thanks.  

IE v11, Chrome v 36.Symantec End Point Protection, Norton ID Safe. Windows 7 64x, ISP:CableOne.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Discrepancies I see about my trial NIS 2013 subscription.

I am getting different dates as to when my trial subscription of NIS ends. Is there a way for me to find out FOR SURE which is the correct date of which my trial NIS 2013 ends? I am getting a discrepency in dates and not sure which one is the correct date. Please help me figure this out, thanks.  

IE v11, Chrome v 36.Symantec End Point Protection, Norton ID Safe. Windows 7 64x, ISP:CableOne.
Kudos0

If you supply some more details about where you see what, we can help better, f.i. main ui, norton account or whatever.

Hugo

W10 1809 and 1903 / W10 Insider / IE11 and FF 67, TB 60.7, NS 22.17, (Android 7 with NMS)
Kudos0

Click on Support - Subscription Status. That will sync your computer with the Symantec subscription server and will report the number of days remaining.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.