If you don't want to run backup, then good to keep it as disabled. But inorder to make Norton 360 understand that Backup is working, you may have to run atleast one backup and then disable it. Try the following:
1. Right-click on your desktop, select New > Text File. Rename it as Test file.
2. Go to Backup settings, under What tab, uncheck all other files and folders.
3. Click Add a File and select the Test file from your desktop.
4. Under Where tab, select any of your internal drives(local harddrive).
5. Under When tab, select Manual Backup and click Save Settings.
6. Click Run Backup Now. Check whether the backup completes successfully, then disable the backup and let us know the results.
A virulent new strain of ransomware known as WannaCry has hit hundreds of thousands of computers worldwide.Read more about this attack and how to protect yourself from ransomware.
If you are experiencing an issue that needs urgent assistance please visit our customer support area:
There are currently 7 users online.