• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton Removal Tool and Ghost 14/15?

I'm running Ghost 14 on my XP/SP3 computer and have bought the upgrade to Ghost 15. I've downloaded the latest Norton Removal Tool, but when I run it, it looks like it wants to remove everything "Norton" on my computer, including NIS 2010. All I want to do is remove Ghost 14. Does the tool give me the option to pick what I want it to remove, or is it all or nothing?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Removal Tool and Ghost 14/15?

I'm running Ghost 14 on my XP/SP3 computer and have bought the upgrade to Ghost 15. I've downloaded the latest Norton Removal Tool, but when I run it, it looks like it wants to remove everything "Norton" on my computer, including NIS 2010. All I want to do is remove Ghost 14. Does the tool give me the option to pick what I want it to remove, or is it all or nothing?
Kudos1 Stats

Hello mkss55442,

The Norton Removal Tool will remove ALL Norton products from your computer.

There is no option to select individual products.

I hope that helps.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."   Edward R. Murrow
Kudos0

mkss55442,

I suggest just a standard Ghost 14 uninstall. That should be sufficient prior to installing Ghost 15. Please let us know the outcome.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.