Norton Security for Mac 8.6.6 is now available!
Auteur: Gayathri_R30 Admin Envoyé le: 2021-07-19 | 10:23 · Édité: 2021-07-20 | 05:02 · 1 Commentaire · Traduction:
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.6.6 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This build is available as a patch via LiveUpdate only. Manual LiveUpdate will NOT fetch this patch.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Reboot is required.
- This is a phased release. Applicable only to random endpoints.
2. What's new in this build?
- Under-the-hood Engineering enhancements, Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fix for Norton Secure VPN missing in New Norton Dashboard issue
- Fixes for connectivity issues related to Printer, File Sharing, Remote access apps, when Vulnerability Protection is enabled
- Fixes for redundant “Setup” and “At Risk” alerts during device start-up
3. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton 360 for Mac forum board to post your queries.