• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Searching Options

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me.  When searching with,for example, Google, there is the option to display worldwide or only UK sites; I cannot see this option when using the Norton Toolbar and this is seriously annoying me to the point that I am reverting to Google. It is SO annoying having to scroll through dozens of sites picking UK based ones.

Réponses

Remerciements1 Stats

Re: Searching Options

Can you add UK after the search term?  That might narrow things down a bit.

Windows 10 x64 1903
Remerciements0

Hi Krusty  

Now why didn't I think of something so simple?????  I was assuming it would be somewhere in the options; I have only tried on one search and only quickly looked at one page of results but it seemed to help!  I'll try it out properly later, but seems I may owe you BIG thanks for saving my sanity, not to mention heaps of time! 

Remerciements0

CraftyCas:

Hi Krusty  

Now why didn't I think of something so simple?????  I was assuming it would be somewhere in the options; I have only tried on one search and only quickly looked at one page of results but it seemed to help!  I'll try it out properly later, but seems I may owe you BIG thanks for saving my sanity, not to mention heaps of time! 

Hi  CraftyCas,

I'm glad it helped.  

I don't use Norton Safe Search but I was told a few years ago I could narrow searches on Google by adding AU (for Australian search results) after what I wanted to look up and it worked.

Cheers!

Windows 10 x64 1903

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.