• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

what is RightSurf and how do i get rid of it

ive had popup ads all over my google chrome browser. and they all are selling stuff that i have looked up before and in small font it says powered by  rightsurf. I got norton hoping it will detect it and it did with a full scan. it was put in quarantine but then when i went on the browser they are still poping up. norton is constantly telling me that it protected me from it but its making it seem like its keep on trying to get on my computer. so i cant get rid of it and its constantly bugging me some one plz help!!!!  

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: what is RightSurf and how do i get rid of it

You should always pay attention when installing software because often, a software installer includes optional installs, such as this RightSurf adware. Be very careful what you agree to install.
Always opt for the custom installation and deselect anything that is not familiar, especially optional software that you never wanted to download and install in the first place. It goes without saying that you should not install software that you don’t trust.

Update and run full scan with your Norton product + on-demand scans with MBAM free (link is external) (orange bar) and / or ESET OnlineScanner free (blue bar) and / or HERD  If no joy.

Time to visit one of the free Malware Removal Forums recommended by the Community
https://community.norton.com/forums/malware-removal-forum-recommendations

Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking.  
The trained experts at the free Malware Removal Forums will try their best to clean your system and minimize the risk. 
Resist self fixes and using your computer as normal until your system is declared clean.   Please register and start a Thread at one of the recommended Malware Removal Forums. 

Remerciements0

FWIW: There is a free download called "unchecky." It checks every installer you use to make certain that all optional install boxes are unchecked. I have it on my system with no issues, It received a 5 start rating from Softpedia Editor's Review.

Remerciements0

Unchecky is still in beta. V 0.3.5 is the latest listed.

http://unchecky.com/changelog

Be aware that beta programs can sometimes cause other issues, so not always recommended for your main machine.

Remerciements0

Hello

Softpedia is a site that doesn't have a very good reputation. They offer programs that have a lot of ads in them. They may tell you in advance that there are ads in the program--adware--but why bother to even offer those types of programs just because they are free.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.20.2.57 Core Firmware 301 Android App 2.23 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.