• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

NIDSafe for Android will not sync

When I open the Norton ID Safe app I can login but it immediately flashes the following error: "There was some problem syncing the data. Please logout and login again to sync the data." I have done that, I have restarted my phone,I have cleared the app cache, I have changed the password on my online account... all to no avail. This message is continually flashing across the center of the screen if NIDSafe is open. This error has been appearing for a week now and I am at a loss for a resolution. I have not uninstalled and reinstalled yet... I'm hoping for a fix that would preserve the logins entered since the last sync.

Thématiques: mobile apps, android

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: NIDSafe for Android will not sync

Are you able to log into https://identitysafe.norton.com/ and see if the logins you are looking for are there yet.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

Hi, Peterweb!  I cannot login at the link... it gives an error msg and will not load.

Remerciements0

What browser are you using to access my link above? Did you try from a PC?

Can you post a screenshot of the error message? (blank out your email address if that is on screen).

Instructions to post screenshots can be found here
https://community.norton.com/forums/how-post-image-forums-0

Remerciements0

I have tried your link in both Explorer and Chrome on both my laptop and desktop. I receive an error message with all attempts.

Remerciements0

Can you attach a screenshot from your PC or Laptop showing the error when you try to access your vault?

Remerciements0

Here you go, Peterweb.  This is the msg when I try your link.  The NIDSafe works on my laptop & PC, but it is not up to date.  ~about 15 fewer logins saved than what's saved on my phone app.

Remerciements0

Sorry. That link looks OK but there is something that is not visible that was added to the end.

Try this   https://identitysafe.norton.com/

Remerciements0

That link worked, Peterweb. There are 14 logins missing (that I suppose didn't sync)
Remerciements1 Stats

Give me a little time here. I will try installing ID Safe on my phone and see if I have the same problems.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.