• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

you are saying my nortons 360 is out of date, it is not until March 2016

Thématiques: Norton 360

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: you are saying my nortons 360 is out of date, it is not until March 2016

Hi, Gayle. Try going to the Help section in the main UI and click on Check Subscription Status, to re-synch with the Norton servers.

What is your operating system ? Have you rebooted, and have you checked your system time and zone ?

If no success, contact Norton Support for help with subscription issues. http://www.norton.com/chat

Windows 10 Home X 64 Norton Security Premium Latest Version
Remerciements0

Where are you seeing this message? Is it in an email? There is a scam email going around that I recently received that offers special subscription extensions if you renew through the offer.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

Gayle

per your message to me....

The Main UI that F4E refers to is the main Norton 360 screen. Click on Support or Help at the top right and then click on Subscription Status.

Remerciements0

I, too, have received several emails saying my subscription is due for renewal, which it isn't! Can't see how to report spam.

Remerciements0

Lottie

If it is the email offering bonus extension time, I have already reported it to Norton. All you can do is mark the email as spam in your email client.

Remerciements0

I have a client who's getting the same abusive treatment from Norton/Symantec marketing... The client already extended their current subscription a few months ago via the Renew link in their Norton product's main GUI...but for the last couple of weeks they've been incessantly hounded by these same sorts of renewal notices from Norton/Symantec marketing, insisting that they must buy another subscription extension in order to remain protected - an outright, bald-faced lie, and quite the protection racket as well, IMO.

So - the question I have is very simple - in what way is this ...

any different than this ...

or than this ...

I'll be going to the client's today to configure a blocking-rule at their ISP...  I wish I didn't have to take the extra time it'll require to do this, but if that's what it takes to put an end to the abuse then so be it...

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.