• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

opening identity safe is crashing Norton security 2015

Had Norton 360 premium, I uninstalled it using Norton remove. Installed Norton security premium trial to check it out. All goes fine until I try to open identity safe via any browser or through Norton security ID setting or Norton security identity safe link.  The window area is whited out but never completes its loading then comes Norton Security has encountered a problem and has to close uninstalled it numerous times. Tried loading independant identity safe than norton security after uninstall.

operating win 7 32 up to date firefox 39  ( cause 40 and up are pigs )

I'm stumped

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: opening identity safe is crashing Norton security 2015

Remerciements0

wildstylechef:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Security-and-Anti-Virus/Norton-Identity-safe-crashes-when-I-open/m-p/2662591#M105322

EXACT SAME PROBLEM

Hi wilkstylechef,

That is not the exact same problem, as the Comcast version of Norton Security Suite uses a Local Vault which is tied to each Windows User's Account and not tied to a Norton Account which the Online version of the ID Safe Vault uses.

I'll admit to being similar, but not exact!

Remerciements1 Stats

When you uninstalled 360 did you accept the offer to keep using Identity Safe? If so, what may be happening is that you have 2 versions of ID Safe on your system, that seem to conflict. Go to Windows Control Panel - Programs and see if you see a separate entry for Norton Identity Safe. If you do, uninstall that, then restart your computer.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.