• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

IDS SYSTRAY _ TOOLTIP - Slow laptop

Hi, 

I am using norton security, I got a bug in my laptop, bug name is **IDS SYSTRAY _ TOOLTIP. due to this bug when when i open my control panel my laptop go slow and then automatically control panel close, how i remove this bug ? kindly help me i am fed from this.I am operating windows 10.  

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: IDS SYSTRAY _ TOOLTIP - Slow laptop

Hello

Perhaps the information in this website might help you with this issue.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/16326-system-tray-tooltips-dont-show-windows-10-a.html

Please come back and let us know how you made out.

Thanks,

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Have you tried clicking on the icon? Maybe after looking at whatever the icon is warning you about it will reset itself and go away.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

I clicked on icon laptop went so slow then hanged 

Remerciements0

Hi thanks again, 

Problem is still here even you can have a look by teamviewer or skype. 

Good day, 

Zeeshan 

Remerciements0

Have you restarted your computer? 

If you use Windows 8/8.1 or 10, there can be an issue with the Fast Start feature.. See more information here.

Remerciements0

I have this too now and I noticed I have a worm from popups from a free movies site. Help me please I have Norton and windows 10. This thing corrupted my drivers and I ran scans in safe mode with norton then I tried a scan with malwarebytes trial. I had microsoft team viewer me and show me the errors and how it's on my network also.

Remerciements0

Contact Norton Support and ask for the Virus Protection Promise. They will remote into your system and try to clean what the regular scans could not detect.    www.norton.com/contactcs

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.