• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Help for dementia sufferer

Hello can any one help. I have always used Norton 360 and now I think it is changing can any one advise what is the next best one for me. I used the back up and identity a lot as I tend to forget passwords also I have Wondows10. Hope you can help and be a dementia friend. Cheers Steve

Thématiques: online security

Réponses

Remerciements2 Stats

Re: Help for dementia sufferer

Norton Security Premium is the replacement for Norton 360 and has the Backup function.

Compare the new products here.

http://us.norton.com/norton-security-with-backup

Jim

Remerciements0

Hi Many thanks for your help. Does this have the password identity safe as well? Cheers

Remerciements0

Yes it does except on Firefox but a fix is in the works due in Aug.

Do you have a Local or Cloud vault?

Jim

Remerciements0

I have a local as not sure what a cloud does. Steve

Remerciements0

The Local vault is stored on you system and the Cloud vault is on Norton servers.

A few years back Norton would not allow new Local vaults and only offered Cloud vault.

If you already had a Local vault it would still work but you could not created a new one.

Read this thread and save a copy of your IDDStor2.dat file for future use if needed. This file contains all your logins.

http://community.norton.com/en/forums/retaining-your-local-vault

You should be able to install the new NS over your existing 360 and it will uninstall 360 then install NS maintaining your existing Vault. If it doesn't work right then you have the  IDDStor2.dat file to create a new Local vault.

Jim

Remerciements0

Thank you so much you have made this request very easy for me. Take care Steve

Remerciements0

Glad to help.

Also when you install NS it will not auto add the remaining days from 360 since it is a new product but after you finish you can contact Norton Chat and they will add the remaining days to NS.

Jim

Remerciements0

Hello Steve

Here is the was to contact Customer Support.

www.norton.com/chat.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.20.2.57 Core Firmware 301 Android App 2.23 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.