• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

ID Safe offers "Go Cloud?"

I have Norton 360 thru my subscription to Comcast.  I have been using ID Safe with a local vault - that is all that had been offered.

Just recently a window popped up asking "Do you want to convert your local vault to a cloud vault" and offered two choices:  "No, stay local" or "Yes Convert".  This seems to imply an unmentioned permanence.  If I stay local, will I get another chanced if I change my mind?  If I choose to convert and run into hassles, can I go back?

I have seen some posts here where people talk of having both at once.  Is this possible for me?

Can anybody answer all three questions?

Thanx - DC

Réponses

Remerciements1 Stats

Re: ID Safe offers "Go Cloud?"

For now just stay local. If you convert, you will not be able to go back.

I'll ask our resident Comcast guru @yank to comment here. I know there was another thread about this, and am not sure if this was a glitch that sent this option out by mistake.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

Hi DC,

The following is one of the threads pertaining to this topic:

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/i-upgraded-my-vault-use-cloud

Still no official word from Comcast nor Norton in regards to what is the intended end result of the situation.

@Tony_Weiss

My thoughts is that I am being offered this and see what I see in NSS because I am also running a retail NS Premium on other systems and am merely logging in to my already established Online Vault - could this be the reason?

Remerciements0

Thanx people.

Looks at this point that I'd better just say no.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.