• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Buetooth & Norton

Hello,

is there a possibility to allow Norton Security all connections with my personal bluetooth-devices?

I can't find any of them.

Thx

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Buetooth & Norton

Could you elaborate please. Are you 100% sure Norton is blocking the bluetooth? Norton's history will give you an idea of something is being blocked. You can go into the firewall and check to see what is being blocked. You can also reset the firewall to make it relearn. Try going into Settings - Network - Smart Firewall. Click on Configure beside Advanced Settings. Click on Reset beside Firewall Reset. This will reset all firewall settings. Click Yes to clear the firewall settings, then restart your computer.

Remerciements0

Re: Buetooth & Norton

@Franz Erler: you may try these steps:

• Step 1: Try generating the Device ID of the Bluetooth receiver that you are using.  It will likely either start with BTH\ or ROOT\BTW
  • Step 2 re making changes to Norton's Firewall: Main UI - > Settings ->Firewall - > Program Rules (Control? Correct me if I am wrong) -> check the Bluetooth enabled software and if it is not listed add that software

For more help, plz chat w/ Norton Support here.

PUP Hunter PRO: Just TRYING to save the world (U) from cyber threats, A single blog post, at a time, and ONCE & FOR ALL. (A fan of Nadia_Kovacs)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.