• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Need manual verification

I need my website badware.co.uk manually verifying as I've tried both meta and file uploading, which seem broken still.

I've left the verification file in the folder for this website.

I've been getting abusive bad ratings on MyWot.com for badware.co.uk so I'm trying to get my site rated green on other websites.

Thanks

Thématiques: Norton Safe Web

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Need manual verification

have you placed <meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content=

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=badware.co.uk = UNTESTED

@floplot

Remerciements0

I've used a plugin which specifically puts in the meta tag for Norton and it still doesn't work. It shows in the source code on the site.

Remerciements0

Hello Thunder Tech

I can see your Meta Tag in your website. I will notify the Safe Web Team that your site is ready to be verified and evaluated. Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EST.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.
Accepted Solution
Remerciements0

Hi Thunder Tech,

Your site ownership has been manually verified and your site ' badware.co.uk  ' has been submitted for analysis. Note that the initial evaluation process may take up to two weeks to complete.

Cops

Remerciements0

Cheers mate, appreciate the help.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.