• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Need ETA for re-evaluating a domain or subdomain in Norton Safe Web

While due to privacy precautions, I'm not able to share the URL for a site that has been flagged for malicious content, we need to know how quickly a re-evaluation can be made for a domain/subdomain.  We've been in touch with Norton chat support about 7 hours ago, but we're still no where closer to resolution.  We have also gone through the full verification and request for re-evaluate via the link provided and the email provided by Norton.

Can we PM someone to help us push through a manual check ASAP? This is significantly impacting non-profit organizations during the holiday giving season when they need these pages to be working properly the most.

Thématiques: Website Verification

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Need ETA for re-evaluating a domain or subdomain in Norton Safe Web

Hi JoeBlueGreen,

Kindly provide us with your site name, so that we will be able to assist you further.

Cops

Remerciements0

Hi Console_Ops,

Thanks so much for your fast response. For privacy purposes, I can't share the site name in this forum, but I have PM'd you the information. Looking forward to your follow-up via PM (please do not share this information publicly in this forum).

Remerciements0

Hi there,

We're trying to verify ownership of a website, and after we click the "Verify your site" link, and then properly added the meta data for the Meta Tag approach, and then clicked the Verify Now button, and then the Ok button in the modal window...but _immediately_ after clicking the Ok button (without hesitation), it flips to the "Verification Failed" response.  It's like it's not actually trying to test it.

Then, we try the Upload an HTML File approach, but this is even weirder.  When we click the Verify Now button for the Upload an HTML File approach, the modal window then says, "Did you place the meta tag in your website homepage? Click Ok to continue."  That's right, it's asking about the meta tag information when I'm doing the HTML file approach.  Then, when you click the modal Ok button, nothing happens in this HTML file approach. 

Something definitely is broken with the site verification system, and a client is having all their traffic erroneously sent to the Norton Web alert screen...and there's no way to verify and rescan.

Can you please help us via a PM (we can't share this information publicly)?

Remerciements0

Hello JoeBlueGreen

You can send me a PM and I can get the information to Cops. What is needed is the html file. That can be used to verify and then re-evaluate the site.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.