• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Norton Core plus PC Security

Hi, so I am really interested in the Norton Core since Ill be adding a ton of devices to my network soon that are part of the IoT like the Nest thermostat and protect plus a few webcams and other devices. But my question is that right now I pay for Norton 360 and love the benefits I get from it other than the security features. But if I were to get this, there would not be a point in keeping the software on my computers for the security correct? 

If that is true, then is there an option to still have the non security features of Norton 360 on my PCs still so I may run optimizations or clean up files like I can now? 

Réponses

Remerciements1 Stats

Re: Norton Core plus PC Security

Hi @ccigas,

Welcome to the community. Thank you for your interest in Norton Core.

Included with every Norton Core is a one-year subscription that protects your entire home network. The Norton Core Security Plus license primarily consists of the same features as Norton Security Premium, and protects unlimited IoT devices, and up to 20 PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets.

Once you activate your Norton Core, the remaining days on your existing Norton product subscription is added to your Norton Core Security Plus subscription associated with your Norton Core. Just ensure that your Norton Core is tied to the same Norton Account as your existing Norton product subscription. Thank you.

-Gayathri

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.