• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

why is NS start up so slow?

I am using the latest version of NS for Mac (7.3). When starting my computer each day NS is "pending" for about 5 minutes. Why the delay? I moved to a Mac from a Windows machine for speed. But this is worse that starting Win10. Any ideas for a fix?

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: why is NS start up so slow?

Hi there,

The below steps may fix your annoyance:

If your issue persists, plz give more details of your issue:

• Browser(s) type and version number
  • Open the Norton product you get - Open Activity Monitor in Utilities folder (search for SymDaemon) - Capture the screenshot of CPU, Memory and Disk column values of Activity Monitor

• How much disk space is left - From Apple menu - Select About this Mac - Navigate to Storage section - Capture the screenshot
  • Mac OS version and Norton product version 

Thx and luck~ :)

PUP Hunter PRO: Just TRYING to save the world (U) from cyber threats, A single blog post, at a time, and ONCE & FOR ALL. (A fan of Nadia_Kovacs)
Remerciements0

If you are going from Win 7 to Win 10 the biggest difference in the boot time is a feature called Fast Startup. This is enabled by default on Win 10. Here is some information on Fast Startup and how to disable it if you wish.  

If you use Windows 8/8.1 or 10, there can be an issue with the Fast Start feature.. See more information here.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

Permalink and, abused "I believe this comment solves this Forum Thread."

OP: "I am using the latest version of NS for Mac (7.3)"

VS.:

9645331: "I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10"

PUP Hunter PRO: Just TRYING to save the world (U) from cyber threats, A single blog post, at a time, and ONCE & FOR ALL. (A fan of Nadia_Kovacs)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.