Solved.
Remerciements0

Norton Extensions Google Chrome Version 56.2924.87/Not working in Admin.Log On

4:07 P.M. EST Monday Fe. 27, 2017

When I log on as an Administrator, none of the Norton Extensions worked. They are fine when I log on as a Standard User.

I removed all the Extensions for Administrator but cannot re install them. Not even at the Norton site. I am a paid subscriber too.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Accepted Solution
Remerciements0

Re: Norton Extensions Google Chrome Version 56.2924.87/Not working in Admin.Log On

8:53 P.M. EST

Monday

Feb. 27, 2017

I finally got Norton Secority Tool Bar to work but it was not easy. Also Google was messing up too. The Tool Bar didn't work whenever I logged on as an Admin.

This has happened several times before on and off but this time was the worst.

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Norton Extensions Google Chrome Version 56.2924.87/Not working in Admin.Log On

The Chrome extensions are installed from Google. Go to Chrome settings - More Tools - Extensions. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get more extensions. 

Maybe restarting the browser, and/or restarting the computer will help.

Remerciements0

Hello Peter

Is it possible that there is a problem with the Chrome Extensions for Norton? Remember the issue you had with that link the other day? Could it have been those extensions?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 2004 N 360 22.20.5.39 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

floplot

I do not think it is related. My Norton extensions work fine in Chrome at the moment.

Remerciements0

8:50 P.M EST 2/27/2017

TY I finally got the Norton Security Tool Bar to work but it was not easy. Also Google was messing up.

Had this problem several times before on and off, this time was the worst.

Accepted Solution
Remerciements0

8:53 P.M. EST

Monday

Feb. 27, 2017

I finally got Norton Secority Tool Bar to work but it was not easy. Also Google was messing up too. The Tool Bar didn't work whenever I logged on as an Admin.

This has happened several times before on and off but this time was the worst.

Remerciements0

9:05 P.M. EST

Monday

Feb. 27, 2017

I finally got it. But it was not easy. Google was messing up too.

This has happened before on and off. This time, however, was the worst.

Remerciements0

If Google was messing up too, I would suggest your troubles are with Chrome rather than Norton.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.