Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !
Since when is ASKING the new curse word
1. I installed your software AFTER I installed Solvusoft Driverdoc and the first thing your software does is just remove the program WITHOUT EVEN ASKING. By default you just remove without even asking if I as a user actually WANT this.
2. When I restored it from the quarantaine, the first thing that happens is that it GETS REMOVED AGAIN. Why the f* did I say "ignore in the future" if you keep doing what YOU want. I pay for security not for a dumb *******.
3. While retoring it AGAIN, I get asked to overwrite 150!!!!!! files. Instead of a 'yes to all' check or even let me press a button I HAVE TO CLICK 150 TIMES FOR EVERY FILE!!! remark: the files to overwrite or of vairous nature: exe (just remove virussend partially seems the new keeping busy priactice), media files jpg and png, text files ,.... Remove ALL or NONE but don't do a half-ass job. I pay for quality, not for half-ass developers
4. After the restore I can't run the software BECAUSE NOT ALL FILES HAVE BEN RESTORED.
5. I'm now going to reinstall the software. If your crap removes it AGAIN, YOU LOOSE AND I DEMAND A FULL REFUND.
6. What about updates? will your sh*tware then AGAIN f*ck everything up because is has a "different id" or is there anybody with enough braincells to make an ID from the LOCATION of the thread base folder. Or maybe even check the installation registry of windows to determine a valid "application key"
As a senior .NET developer I am ashamed that you call yourselves "developers" because all I see is ass crawl monkeys that have to beg for a banana instead of BUILDING WORKING SOFTWARE.
I don't care for the looks, I just want working software. How often do your users open your config??? maybe just once?? So why spend 100 hours on a ui that is never used?