• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.

Confused and frustrated by new version

A week or so ago, Ident Safe upgraded automatically and I now fine myself with a few questions/issues. FYI, I use Chrome Version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit). Before I came to this forum, I ran Norton Remove and Reinstall utility to make sure everything is OK. Following is current.

First, I seem to have two vaults - first is a local one I can login to by bringing up the Norton Toolbar, clicking on the 3 dots and opening the ID Safe Settings. The other is by clicking on the new icon and logging in online. Do I need both? How do I uninstall the one I don't need?

When I use the online Safe only, Norton tells me it synced (with the local version??) after I login but a number of logins I used to have are gone (at least, I assume that's the case because when I login manually, it asks me if I want to save the login). What's up with that?

Again when I am logged in online, Norton does not bring up a login for some sites even though the when I look through the saved ID's/PW's online, the login is there. The local version handled these logins without problem. What do I do about this?

I hope that my problems come from not yet being comfortable with the new version and not a lot of bugs.

Anyway, I appreciate y'all's help.