• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Norton Internet Security and Juniper Host Checker

I have posted this back in January:

This new version 22.12 was automatically installed via Live Update on my Lenovo Yoga  notebook with Windows 8.0

Again, for the third time in a couple of years, the Juniper Host Checker cannot recognize this new installation as a valid up to date antivirus tool.

What was the change that they are not aware of?

I had to go and get the latest virus definition install for 22.11 via the intelligent updater tool

Even since, I did not manage to use the Juniper software to connect to my office network with any Internet Security later release.

I need to daily download manually the Virus Definition file and every now and then, when an upgrade is done, I need to reinstall 22.11 (although I disabled all automatic upgrades).

It may have been the case that by the time Juniper was changed to support 22.12,  my desktop computer automatically upgraded to 22.14.  Where there any configuration changes in 22.14 too? 

Are there any other Juniper users with Norton Internet Security having the same problems?

Thématiques: LiveUpdate

Réponses

Remerciements1 Stats

Re: Norton Internet Security and Juniper Host Checker

Hello Eli. From my research the issues you are seeing go way back at least to 2016. Where Juniper is not detecting antivirus software. This article as well as this article suggests Juniper itself is the issue and provides a possible workaround.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows Server 2016 Essentials / Windows 10 Professional x 64 version 1909 / build 18363.476 / N360 Deluxe 22.19.8.65 / Norton Core v.288 on Android 2.21 / Opera GX
Remerciements0

Re: Norton Internet Security and Juniper Host Checker

Hello

You need to have Juniper get in touch with Symantec so that Juniper can update their checker to recognize version 22.14.0.54. Norton comes out with new versions every so often and you have to notify Juniper so that they can get in touch with Symantec and mention that their program can update.

You can try Customer Support and perhaps they can notify Symantec to get in touch with Juniper, but from memory, it is Juniper and Symantec who have to get together..

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.