• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Safe Site - Sign in Page Blocked as Unsafe

This is about a site  https :// www . reed . co . uk/  This site has a safe web report from Norton.  After using this site without issues for some time I now find the Sign In page is blocked as a fraudulent web page.  The rest of the site is still ok.  How can I unblock the Sign In page? 

Thématiques: Firewall, False Positive

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Safe Site - Sign in Page Blocked as Unsafe

Remerciements0

Remerciements0

what does View Full Report show? 

Remerciements0

Safe and no threats. One user review giving it five bars.

Remerciements1 Stats

Hello Chaffinch

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum.

I  will ask the Safe Web Team to check out the malicious site blockage when the report and Google for me shows it  as green OK.. They should just be able to remove that blockage if it is showing up in one browser. What browser and operating system are you using?

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EDT.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Hello floplot. I was using Chrome and IE.  I've just downloaded Firefox and the sign in page works fine on that!  All good so far. Many thanks.

Remerciements0

Hello

Perhaps it was a one day thing which might have been cleared up when you restarted. I used IE 11 as well and I didn't have any issue with the sign in page. I'm glad though that you got it working ok with FF.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Hi Chaffinch

The site has been whitelisted and is currently shown as safe.

Cops

Remerciements0

Hello Chaffinch

The sign in page has had the blockage page removed. It is now rated as Green OK now. The whole website has also been whitelisted for you. Since the issue has been solved, could you please pick out the post which solved the issue for you and mark that post as the solution.? You can do this by clicking on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Remerciements0

I am having this problem on at least two sites previously without problems. I am using Windows 10 1803 with IE11. I hope the Safe Web team work solves this.

Remerciements0

Hello Carol

We are going to need some more details like the websites involved. Are you the owner of these websites?

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.