• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Norton vs Adobe

Hello all, new member here.  A problem I've never seen before just happened.  Norton is blocking Adobe from loading a PDF file in an email from a contractor I just hired for a plumbing job.  It calls the file an exploit attack, signature 61010.  I've used Norton for many years and haven't seen anything like this come up.  I am a "low tech" user, but I can get up to speed with some direction.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Norton vs Adobe

Please review > 
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v116859671

Um, can you download / save the PDF to your desktop and open from there. 

Remerciements0

Hi @IHman,

Thanks for reporting in Norton Community Forums. I have sent you a private message requesting for logs and more details for further investigation. Can you please provide requested details? 

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Remerciements0

Hello IHman

I read something last night--Tuesday night---that there was a dangerous issue with Adobe. The article recommended to update Adobe Reader ASAP. I checked to see if there was an update available for Adobe Reader and there was one there. Sorry, but I can't remember which newsletter I found the article I found it is. I updated it as soon as possible.

If you didn't have this newest version installed, that might be what Norton was complaining about.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.