• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Minor problems with new interface 2.16

Hello, 

I have noticed a few bugs in the new interface (with the dark blue title bar) of Norton Security. 

a) There seems to be a white line in the right border of the product. 

b) Only the letters of the tab "online safety" seem to be green. The rest tabs are black. 

c) The scan window does not have the proper size by default and scroll bars appear. 

See images bellow. 

I am running Windows 10 x64 with a 1920x1080 resolution and a 125% scale and layout setting. 

BR, 

John

Thématiques: Windows 10

Réponses

Remerciements1 Stats

Re: Minor problems with new interface 2.16

Glad you noted the Scaling setting. That seems to be what is causing the things you are reporting. I tried changing to the 125% setting  and I see the same things you are. Setting back to 100% fixes all your observations.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

My problems with 22.16 GUI...

1) Picture of Norton logo without "Norton by Symantec"

2) Still no In-Product search function in non English users after more then a year.

3) New section - number of used licenses - has no space here...(this means "8 of10")

4) Green Tab. The rest tabs are black. 

Remerciements0

Hello peterweb

Yes, the scaling does the trick with the white border and the scan window. These should be however addressed, because more and more users use these scaling settings due to higher dpi monitors. The inconsistent green letters though are present to everyone I guess. 

Remerciements0

Seems that the green letters have been corrected with the update 22.16.2.22.. Not the DPI scaling problems though! 

Remerciements0

Yes, the green letters have been fixed. But the "number of used licenses - has no space" still on non english users of Norton.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.